Saturday, August 15, 2015

Hello blog followers!!

This is Emma, one of the group members of the trip, just wanted to update you on training weekend and what's all ahead!

We have been spending time together bonding and strengthening our team unity as we prepare to leave for Zambia! Early this morning we did a cross run which was eye opening to me and I'm sure others. It was a neat experience to physically feel the burden of the cross on my shoulders as I ran and to be able to relate that to the burden of sin that Jesus took from our shoulders when he died for us, how awesome is that! As the day went on we had sawyer water product training which was awesome to see what all they do and how the products work! Tonight we were able to spend time together as a team and just get to know one another and share a little bit about each other to the group.

I know I'm so excited to be departing in just a couple hours!! Can't wait to see what God has in store for all of us!

Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment